Sunday 1 June 2014

WHY WAIT TILL SUMMER...














If there is anything I do all the time it is wear swimsuits as bodies. I do this because most of the time swimsuits are just too beautiful to only wear on holiday or around the pool and you really cant tell the difference. Like for example this amazing one from Forever 21. I bought this the other day when I was in London as it is the only time I ever shop in Forever 21, however I am not sure why I don't shop there more often as everything is so amazing and such a bargain! Wasn't planning on getting anything but I just couldn't leave without this, mainly because I am just drawn to anything that is backless and this colour. Going to be wearing it to death this summer and I cant wait to wear it on the beach. For a more causal look I styled it with my fave Joni jeans and my beautiful nude heels from Public Desire.

Swimsuit: Forever 21
Jeans: Topshop (similar here)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.