Tuesday 17 June 2014

LAUREN POPE FOR I.T.S ...









A few weeks ago I was invited, along with some other blogging babes, by the lovely people at InTheStyle to the shoot of Lauren Pope's high summer collection to do some blogger bits behind the scenes. If there is one thing I love the most about blogging it is going to amazing places and meeting new people so it was such a treat to be part of this shoot. The location was an insane house in Earl Court which, if it wasn't for the weather, I would have felt like I was at some very exotic villa in Thailand. As I am sure you can see from the pictures it was such a beautiful location, perfect for Lauren's new summer collection. I have wanted to share some pictures with you guys for so long but it all had to be hush hush until the collection was available to buy. I instantly fell in love with everything in the collection and I am sure you all will to! It is a very trend lead collection featuring lots of my favourite things, co-ords, and other gorgeous things. Also not to mention it is extremely affordable so make sure you grab some bits before you miss out! You can shop the whole collection here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.