Thursday 19 June 2014

PASTEL SKIES...












I just had to save the best till last when it came to blogging my beautiful bits from PrettyLittleThing Paradox collection. This cloud print dress is just the most beautiful thing in my wardrobe at the moment. The print is so unique and being made up of beautiful pastel colours it means it goes with everything I own. I can't wait to wear it on my holiday, I can already tell it will look amazing with a tan! I love the sweetheart neckline and having padded cups means you don't need to worry about a bra. Didn't want to faff about with the dress too much so styled it with my white chiffon blazer from Chicwish. If you are after the perfect summer blazer I would definitely recommend this one as it is the perfect lightweight material.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.