Thursday 12 June 2014

SWEET SHOP STRIPES...












Just had to get this little neon number up on the blog while the weather is as amazing as it is. This candy striped beauty was sent to me from a brand called SaVous, an online retailer who offer trend led pieces and something a bit different from other brands. I also have a really beautiful co-ord from them which I cant wait to show you all! Thought the skirt would look so cute with one of my new tees from Revenege, and new brand that is all about fun, witty slogans on trend shapes. I particularly love their little crops like the one I am wearing here, definitely worth checking them out! 

Seeing as my holidays are just around the corner I couldn't resist having a bit of a spending spree  on some new sunnies and this amazing pair from Le Specs have to be my new favourite. Being a lover of the cat eye shape I knew I would love these as it is a bit of a quirky take on the standard shape. Can't wait to rock these somewhere super hot and sunny this summer.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.