Tuesday 10 June 2014

BUBBLEGUM CHECKS...











I have a crazy busy day today so just a quick one but lets just spend a moment talking about how amazing this co-ord is from Bank Fashion, I am obsessed with it! Being loose fitting and slightly oversized it is a bit different from any of the other co-ords I own so naturally I had to buy it. Oh and of course the fact that it is pink meant it had to be mine to, such a cute summer piece. It is also such a bargain so grab it while you can! Being a gorgeous light weight material means it is the perfect thing to take away on holiday with you! For a more casual look I would definitely wear this with some cute sandals but couldn't resist styling it up with another pair of amazing Public Desire heels!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.