Monday 30 June 2014

KIMONO DAYS...











Happy Monday everyone :) So the blog has gone back to normal and although I am sad to not have such fab pictures I am excited to style up all my new bits to show you all! If you follow me on Instagram you will know that I have recently done a bit of work with InTheStyle and their new collection with Lauren Pope so thought it was about time I got some of it on my blog. This beautiful bralet is one of my favourite pieces from the collection as I think it looks so expensive and is such a gorgeous style. Being pastel blue I just had to style it with my blue Missguided heels, the perfect match! I am just loving kimonos at the moment and find myself living in them, such a summer essentials. This beaut one from Elle Belle Attire would have to be one of my current faves.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.