Thursday 5 June 2014

GET THAT HOLLYWOOD SMILE...

Something that we all find super important is our smile and if you are anything like me having lovely white teeth is something that means a lot. For years I unfortunately had really discoloured teeth and as I got older I became more and more self conscious about them. Luckily for me my dad is a dentist so when I turned 16 he said I was allowed to have my teeth professionally whitened and I've never looked back! I have never been happier with my teeth and haven't had to have them whitened since! 



As I am sure you are aware having your teeth whitened (properly!) is always so expensive so I have persuaded my dad to start a summer promotion for all you lovely people out there who have always wanted them whitened but never had the money! Marlow Dental Center normally charge £350 but for this promotion you will be charged £170, a much more reasonable price!  

Now I am aware that Marlow Dental Center, Buckinghamshire may be quite far for some of you to travel to but for that price I am sure it is worth it! All that happens is you come in to have your whitening mouth guards impressions, they are then sent off to be made and you will then need to come and pick up your whitening kit and mouth guards. Simple as that :) The kit lasts for 4 weeks and after that you will have beautiful white teeth, but that and more will all be explained to you when you go in for your appointment :) 


(Kit)

Please find the website for Marlow Dental Center here so you can check it all out :) All you have to remember is when you ring up give me a quick message and I'll give you the promotional  quote to get your discount. Now I honestly wouldn't recommend this if it didn't work and I was so happy with my results and I know you all will be to :) Please feel free to email me directly if you have any questions about this: 

Marlow Dental Center phone number: 01628 486096

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.