Friday 13 June 2014

THE PARADOX...

THE PARADOX...











I have literally been itching to get this post up since blogging it and share with you all the first of many posts featuring PrettyLittleThing's AMAZING new Paradox collection! I fell in love with everything the moment I saw the collection online. PrettyLittleThing really have out done themselves! Its been so long since clothing has made me swoon so much! As if this gorgeous pastel cloud print wasn't enough, it also features amazing structured pieces and a bit of mesh here and there, what more could a girl ask for! Being a co-ord lover this has to be one of my fave outfits however the dress version of this co-ord may just take top spot (will have it up on here soon but check it out here.) I could literally go on and on about this collection for hours but instead (if you haven't already) go and check it out and fall in love for yourself! 

Jacket: Very (similar here and here)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.