Tuesday 3 June 2014

WILD ONE...













Is there anything more perfect than Wildfox Couture? I think it is safe to say that I am lusting after everything from them at the moment. The quality of their products is second to none and well worth every penny! I know it can be slightly more expensive than just your average high street shop but they offer such unique and different things. The thing I love the most about their pieces are the cute slogans they put on their tees and sweaters. Not to mention their super cute swimwear and sleep wear. I think it is safe to say I am a little Wildfox obsessed so you can image my excitement when they very kindly sent me this beautiful cream jumper. Literally been living in it as it is so soft and cosy. Definitely going to have to invest in some more Wildfox for my holidays this summer! 

Styled it up with my fave jeans from Topshop as they are the most comfortable things. If you don't own a pair of mom jeans you definitely need to invest! Finally I think I may have a new favourite pair of shoes in the form of these pink beauties from La Moda. I now call them my 'Barbie shoes' and I am sure you can see why. They come in a few other colours so if you aren't a pink girl I am sure you will find a pair you love!

Jeans: Topshop (similar here)
Belt: River Island

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.