Wednesday 18 June 2014

TWO TONE PASTELS...













So today is the day! The Company Blogger Awards have finally arrived and so I just wanted to use this opportunity to say a massive thank you to you all again for getting me this far! I am so excited but a little nervous at the same time but whatever happens I just want you all to know how much I appreciate all the support you have given me since the start of my blog in September! Massive hugs and kisses to you all! Of course my whole evening will be documented on Instagram so I can take you all with me, stay tuned for lots of updates :) 

I thought it was only appropriate as Missguided are sponsoring the blogger awards to have some Missguided loving on my blog today. This gorgeous 2 tone body has become such a wardrobe essential for me as it is perfect for day or night. I love how it is both my favourite pastels colours meaning that it goes with almost everything in my wardrobe :) These cute pastel pink shorts are actually part of a tailored co-ord (here) which I love, but thought for a more casual look I would style them with this body and my gorgeous lace kimono from PrettyLittleThing.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.