Wednesday 11 June 2014

SUMMER PASTELS...














Sunny weather and floral kimonos, is there a better combination? This beauty is one of my recent purchases from H&M but having ordered online it has taken a while to get to me however it was well worth the wait! It is such beautiful material and so perfect for causal wear and for a bikini cover up. Definitely one of my summer essentials! Couldn't resit styling it with my beautiful new lace bralet which I need in every colour! Its only £22 which I think is actually a reasonable price for such a gorgeous piece. Of course I had to wear my current favourite jeans from PrettyLittleThing, such a fab denim shade for summer and all finished off with my gorgeous pastel bag from Paul's Boutique. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.