Monday 16 June 2014

MIRRORS AND MESH...











Happy Monday everyone :) Hope you all had a fab weekend and a lovely fathers day! MorePrettyLittleThing Paradox loving today on the blog as I have got so many beautiful bits from the collection to share with you all so stay tuned for lots more this week! This mesh crop top comes with matching knicker shorts (here) which I cant wait to wear on holiday as swimmers, together it is just the hottest bikini. Had to get it in white as well as I couldn't decide between the two colours! (white here). I am living in tailored trousers at the moment and after looking in my wardrobe the other day it would appear I have a new obsession with this beaut pastel purple colour. Think that is why I love these Missguided trousers so much. They are also such a perfect lightweight material for summer.

Top: PrettyLittleThing (sold out but keep checking for a restock here)
Trousers: Missguided (similar here and here)
Heels: Topshop


Also If you missed out on the beautiful PrettyLittleThing Paradox pastel cloud print co-ord last time it has been restocked! Get it before you miss out.

Top: Here
Shorts: Here

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.