Monday 9 June 2014

WAYS TO WEAR...













Happy Monday everyone :) I hope you have all had a fab weekend! Cant believe how nice the weather has been, gets me all excited to go on holiday! Are any of you going somewhere nice this summer? Had so many more beautiful bits arrive last week to blog and this gorgeous printed dress from Ribbon at Bank Fashion has got to be one of my faves! Such beautiful summer colours and I love the simple style of it. For a more causal look I wore my beaut new jumper from The Fifth Label, a new Australian fashion brand which is kind of a sister brand to Finders Keepers. I love how it is white and cream which you never would have thought would work but it really does! Of course I had to style it with my fave new Public Desire heels which are AMAZING! 

Jumper: The Fifth Label

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.