Monday 23 June 2014

THE VINTAGE STORE...











So if you follow me on Instagram you may be aware that a few weeks ago I headed up to London to do a shoot around one of London's hot spots, Brick Lane with the extremely talented Miss Verity. Being a blogger I just love an excuse for a photoshoot and love collaborating with photographers. I mean don't get me wrong my gorgeous boyfriend does a great job with my blog posts but photographers just have that eye to make pictures look AMAZING and I am sure you will all agree with me Nicole is one talented girl. I am so happy with how the pictures turned out, all in all was such a fun day! I also had my makeup done for the day by the lovely Ms Harlow who did such an amazing job of making me look and feel beautiful! New outfits from the shoot coming each day this week so stay tuned!

Top: Missguided (available in nude here)
Kimono: PrettyLittleThing (similar here)
Jeans: PrettyLittleThing (similar here)
Sunglasses: The Treasure Chest Accessories (similar here)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.