Thursday 29 May 2014

COOL MINT...












I don't think I can quite express enough my love for this Missguided skirt! I have been after one like this for so long so when I saw this one I just had to have it. Such a summery take on just a normal midi skirt and it is such a beaut colour to! It also comes in a beautiful baby pink colour (here) and there is also a beautiful white version of it (here). I was very kindly sent this outfit along with some other bits from the lovely Robyn at Missguided for some inspiration on what to wear to the Blogger Awards. I have now decided on an outfit so the other bits I will be styling up over the next few weeks before the awards night so that I can still get a chance to wear them.


Shoes: River Island (similar here)


Also for those of you who have been lusting after these amazing River Island heels they are finally back in stock! Find the link here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.