Monday 12 May 2014

NEON JUNGLE...















Happy Monday everyone :) I hope you have all had a brill weekend! Mine was amazing as I picked up my new car, a little Fiat 500 :) Very proud of myself as it is my first big investment, feeling all grow up! Now onto today's outfit... If you watched my April haul you will have seen this beautiful playsuit from Boohoo and it is just too pretty not to blog as well! Such a perfect piece for summer and I just love the flash of neon through it. Another bit of tropical print to add to the collection. The colours look so perfect with my fave little jacket from PrettyLittleThing, I have been living in it recently. Its a light scuba material which means its the perfect jacket for spring, it also comes in so many other beautiful colours. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.