Tuesday 27 May 2014

PINK TO MAKE THE BOYS WINK...














In my opinion there is just nothing better than a bit of pink on pink so when this gorgeous faux leather co-ord arrived at my house I knew just what to put with it. This beautiful co-ord is from a new brand called Dark Pink. This is a bit of a snippet from their SS14 press release and I think it sums up the brand perfectly: 

"Dark Pink is one of London’s exciting new 
fashion labels, drawing inspiration from the effortless 90‘s aesthetic and merging it with the most 
coveted contemporary designs. Their SS14 collection is fused with delicious sherbets and intricate 
prints with splashes of muted and electric bold colours. This assorted colour palette is illustrated 
on flattering matching 2 pieces, crop tops, bralets, PU A Line pencil skirts, sheer organza box tops, 
shorts and shift and silhouette forming dresses - all perfect for holidays and festivals this Spring Summer" 

I was lucky enough to pick my favourite piece from the collection for my blog and it just had to be this baby pink co-ord. I knew it would be beautiful but I didn't know just how beautiful it actually was! It is the most amazing fit and the material is just so beautiful and soft. Definitely has to be my favourite item in my wardrobe at the moment! If you haven't checked out Dark Pink yet then it is definitely worth a look! 

Keeping along the pastel theme I just had to style it with my gorgeous Missguided heels which I am wearing to death at the moment and of course for the pink on pink, my beautiful new coat from Boohoo. If you are looking for your last coat buy before summer I would highly recommend this one, such a beautiful style and colour.


Coat: Boohoo (2 of my other favourite Boohoo pink coats: Here and Here)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.