Monday 19 May 2014

FLOWERS IN HER HAIR...













Happy sunny Monday everyone :) Thought that this post would be very appropriate for today as it has got me dreaming of summer and festivals. Channeling my inner Vanessa Hudgens a bit, just a shame I am not on my way to Coachella or some other fab festival. This beautiful co-ord is from fab new fashion label Kendelle. I recently spotted them in the bottom floor of Topshop Oxford Circus as they have such stand out, different pieces. This little lace overlay 2 piece has got to be my fave though, just such a beautiful colour. Seemed like the perfect outfit to style up this cute flower headband from LVNDR, didn't think I was a flower headband girl but I am liking them more and more! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.