Thursday 22 May 2014

MY FAVOURITE THINGS...















My favourite new addition to my wardrobe just has to be this white oversized blazer from PrettyLittleThing. I have literally been living it in ever since it arrived as it goes with everything and adds such a stylish look to any outfit. I also thinks it looks so much more expensive than it is, such a great addition to any summer wardrobe. If you are after one for yourself I actually got this is a M as I wanted it to be a little bit more oversized :) These amazingly beautiful shorts are from My Bandage Dress, a little different from their other stuff but no less amazing! I just love the little pom pom detail on them and the colours are so perfect. They are a definite must have for summer and they all had to be styled up with one of my fave Missguided bralets and my amazing new shoes from La Moda. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.