Friday 16 May 2014

PURPLE RAIN...













Happy Friday everyone :) Hope you are all well and looking forward to the weekend. Just a quick post today so I thought this would be appropriate seeing as it is so beautiful and sunny outside and this gorgeous playsuit just makes me feel all summery. It is possibly the most beautiful print I have seen and I love the neon elements. The colours look so fab with my fave purple coat from Missguided, which has been restocked on Missguided so if you missed out last time grab one now :)


Also had a fab night out with my beautiful girlies, long tops like these are brilliant for nights out if you have the confidence to wear them as a dress. 


Links to what I wore out last night:

Top: Missguided
Shoes: Topshop

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.