Friday 23 May 2014

FESTIVAL READY WITH FASHION UNION...













Definitely feel like I should be loving life at Glastonbury in this outfit not by a river in Buckinghamshire but you make do with what you have got right? In my personal opinion I think the best thing about festivals is the fashion. It really is the only chance you get to really play around with styles, accessories and face paint and get away with it! I mean lets be honest you wouldn't catch me walking down my local high street dressed like this as much as I would like to! All of the above (apart from my beautiful Grafea bag) has come from Fashion Union which is an online store that I recently stumbled upon and I am so glad I did. Everything on there is so beautiful and so on trend, not mention it is affordable which is THE most important thing. If you are looking for some new additions to your summer wardrobe definitely go and check them out!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.