Wednesday 7 May 2014

SUMMER VIBES...













So I think tropical print is my new thing, just makes me feel so summery and that is why I am loving this tee dress from Bill and Mar. Such a perfect little dress for those casual summer days but looks so effortlessly stylish at the same time. You may have heard me speak about Bill and Mar in a blogging vid if you have seen it but if not you need to go and check them out. Can just tell they are going to be massive after seeing what they have coming for AW14 at 5th House PR's press day. I have heard along the grape vine that they may be launching on ASOS which is super exciting but for now check out their website here. Of course I just couldn't have an outfit without a little bit of pink and my gorgeous Grafea bag does the job nicely! 

Sunglasses: Topshop (similar here)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.