Monday 5 May 2014

MONOCHROME MONDAY...

Sunday, 4 May 2014

MONOCHROME MONDAY...











Happy Monday everyone :) I hope you have all had a fab weekend and are enjoying bank holiday Monday. So sorry for not putting a post up for a while, I have just been so busy but have crazy amount to blog at the moment so stay tuned for lots more! This beautiful playsuit is from online retailer InTheStyle and their collection with Lauren Pope from TOWIE, The collection is fab and has so many beautiful bits. I particularly love this playsuit as it gives the illusion of being a co-ord due to the fact that the top is not attached to the shorts. Just had to style it up with my new bargain heels from Primark. Only £9! Been after a pair this colour for so long so was very happy when I saw these. They add such a cute look to any outfit.

Shoes: Primark

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.