Monday 26 May 2014

LITTLE FLORAL NUMBER...















Hope you are all enjoying your bank holiday Monday and are being as lazy as me, that is what bank holidays are for after all! I would just like to thank everyone for the recent support r.e. awards, I really do appreciate all of your support as my blog would not be half as successful without you guys, so big hugs and kisses to you all! Really looking forward to the awards evening and meeting all the other amazing bloggers. Anyways onto today's outfit... 

As many of you may have seen on my Instagram I recently took a trip over to Hertfordshire to see the lovely girls at a little boutique called Elle Belle Attire to get some goodies for my blog. I didn't really know what to expect from them but I was amazed when I got there. It is honestly like a girls paradise! Everything is so beautiful and so different to anything available else where. Although they do have their shop they are predominantly online so defiantly go and check them out for some beautiful new additions to your wardrobe. One of which should definitely be this gorgeous blue floral playsuit.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.