Wednesday 14 May 2014

FLORAL FRENZY...














I think yellow may be becoming my new favourite colour. Every time I wear something yellow it reminds me how much I love it. No matter what it is it just makes me feel so summery! This gorgeous jumpsuit from Lauren Popes collection for InTheStyle is a perfect example of that, such a beaut piece as it looks so cute dressed up or a more causal look like the one I have gone for. On my more casual days I just live in my converse as they just go with everything and are super comfortable. Definitely my 'go to' shoe. Now I have just got to spend a moment talking about how perfect this floral bomber jacket is from Boohoo. I think it looks so so much more expensive that it was and is also a gorgeous lightweight scuba material so perfect for spring. If you need a bit of a 'wow' piece in your summer wardrobe I would definitely recommend this! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.