Friday 9 May 2014

BARGAIN BUYS...











Just a quick post today as I am just about to rush out the door to London but I couldn't wait any longer to get this post up and show you all my bargain buy from Primark, this skirt! Now I personally think it looks so much more expensive than it was (£8!!!) and if I didn't tell you I don't think you would of known it was from Primark. If you haven't been to your local Primark for a while then it is definitely worth the trip as they have some beautiful bits at the moment. As you all probably know by now I have the biggest obsession with bralets and this is my latest addition to the collection. Such a bargain from Missguided and I just love the colour as it goes with everything!

Skirt: Primark

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.