Tuesday 13 May 2014

PASTEL SHADES FOR PASTEL DAYS...












If there is anywhere I am loving for bralets at the moment it has to be Missguided. Not only are they beautiful but they are so affordable! They are just so on trend this summer so if you can get your hands on some for cheap its a win win! When I blogged this bralet it was in stock but unfortunately it has now sold out however Missguided restock popular items every 2 weeks ish so keep checking! In the mean time you can shop other Missguided bralets here. This pink coat is one of my current wardrobe staples, I just love it! Such a beautiful pastel colour and I also love the slightly longer length of it.

Top: Missguided
Jeans: Missguided (similar here)
Coat: Boohoo
Shoes: PrettyLittleThing

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.