Sunday 18 May 2014

TASSELS AND PASTELS...













Hope you are all enjoying the weather as much as I am, has just been such a perfect weekend! Really hoping it will stay like this but knowing England we will probably all be in scarfs and coats by next week! Had so so many beautiful bits to blog this weekend so was so thankful for the weather. This gorgeous printed playsuit is from an online boutique calledLasula who have recently done a collection with Ferne McCann from Towie. This is one of my fave pieces from the collections as I just love the colour and the print. Such a fab piece for summer. These beautiful pastels heels arrived this weekend from Missguided and I just couldn't resist blogging them straight away! I love the pastel colour and the simplistic style, so cute! 

Belt: Missguided (similar here)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.