Wednesday 30 April 2014

The Perfect Match...










Is there anything better than a bit of nude and white? Well maybe white on white but for me it is a close second. Fell in love instantly when this gorgeous skirt arrived at my house. I just love the asymmetric style and it is so different to anything I own. Such a fab piece to dress up or down and is one of those things you don't need to put much effort in to for it to look good. Love that! This nude crop I am wearing is actually part of a Missguided co-ord that I have (shop Missguided co-ords here) but it looks great on its own as well because of the curve hem line. Just makes it look a little different. 

Top: Missguided (sold out in nude but shop other colours here)
Shoes: Forever 21

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.