Saturday 26 April 2014

Get your freakum dress on...








Just a quick post tonight to show you some of the beauties available at My Bandage Dress at the moment. Being someone who loves any excuse to dress up I just love going up to Birmingham to see the girls at My Bandage Dress and try on all the beautiful things. My normal day with them starts with having my makeup done by the amazingly talented Pip and then we normally film the 'outfit of the week' for their new YouTube channel launching soon. This will feature hair and makeup tutorials along with our favourite My Bandage Dress outfit that week. Will let you all know when it all goes live :) Then we head out and do some blogging for their new blog, also launching soon! Which will be run by myself and other gorgeous ladies at My Bandage Dress. So many more exciting things coming up and I am so proud to be working with such a fab company. I hope you love all the bits as much as I do.

Don't forget to use code: SA041410 for 10% off anything from the site!

Pink Dress: Here
Red Dress: Here
Gold Mini Skirt: Here
Green Mini Skirt: Here
White Crop Top: Here
Gold Midi Skirt: Here

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.