Tuesday 8 April 2014

Studs and lace...












Slightly more edgy outfit today compared to my girly co-ords but I just had to blog this gorgeous playsuit from Oh My Love. I love the style of it and the little lace detailing however because of my height it does come up slightly shorter than I would like so more of a night out outfit than anything else but I still love it. Being black it goes with almost everything but looks especially great with a leather jacket like this gorgeous one from Glamorous. Loving the stud detailing as it gives any outfit an edgy look, feel like I should own a motor bike whenever I put it on! Teamed it all with my new heels from Forever 21 which I LOVE and they were such a bargain. Perfect style and super comfy.

Shoes: Forever 21 (cant see them online but I think they are new in so keep checking)

C xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.