Sunday 6 April 2014

But well dressed...













So this would have to be co-ord perfection if that is even a thing! Missguided just have THE best co-ords around at the moment and they are all so affordable to! As we all know I am a little (okay a lot) obsessed with co-ordinates so thought my posts this week would feature a few of my fave co-ords around right now. This beautiful one from Missguided is one from their premium range and I think it really shows. The fabric is just so beautiful and so is the colour. It is also fits so well. The most exciting thing is that the best is yet to come as I saw so many beautiful co-ords at the Missguided SS14 press day which haven't dropped yet so expect to see a lot more. You can shop all the co-ordinates here as Missguided have a new co-ord section on the website, very handy!

Shoes: River Island (similar here)
Bag: Zara

C xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.