Wednesday 23 April 2014

In fields of gold...











Now not that I would say my post aren't colourful but I think this one is my brightest to date. Nothing like coordinating your outfit with the location ey? I must add this was totally by accident as I was driving past this field on my way to lunch and just had to stop. This beautiful yellow skirt is another My Bandage Dress beauty, I just love the style of these skirts as they can be dressed up or down! For only £29.99 I think they are a real bargain! There are also so many colours to choose from to :) Teamed it with my go to ASOS top, this top had become such a wardrobe staple for me as it goes with everything, such perfect spring colours. 


Also don't forget that if you want to treat yourself to anything from My Bandage Dress use code: SA041410 for 10% off :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.