Wednesday 16 April 2014

Dora the explorer...













'On Wednesday we wear pink', more like everyday we wear pink in my case. I spend most of my days looking like a giant ball of bubblegum at the moment as I cant get enough of all the pink things around at the moment. Like I previously said in one of my blog posts, this Grafea bag has not left my shoulder so just had to get it in another post. Just something simple today as I was having a bit of a lazy day when I took this but there is nothing more perfect for a lazy day than a fluffy jumper and this cute cropped one is from FD Avenue. Jazzed it all up with my AMAZE new shoes from PrettyLittleThing, love them! Just cant get enough of all these chunky shoes, especially pink ones!!


C xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.