Tuesday 22 April 2014

5 seconds of summer..













Looking back at these photos now it makes me feel all summery, shame when I woke up this morning the sun was no where to be seen. Oh well, hopefully this post today can brighten your day. I just love anything with sheer panels, doesn't matter if its a jumper, a top or a dress I will probably love it! This beautiful dress is from Love Clothing and is such a perfect thing to have in your wardrobe for summer as its not too dressy but looks effortlessly stylish. Seeing as I hadn't got these amazing pink Mules up on my blog from Public Desire I thought this would be the perfect opportunity. I think they looks so cute with this dress as they are a bit more girly than most chunky shoes.

Jacket: Missguided (similar here)
Shoes: Public Desire

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.