Saturday 19 April 2014

Channeling my inner Kimmy K...










Just a quick Saturday post. Don't normally post on the weekends but I just couldn't wait to get this amazing co-ord up. Feeling just like Kim Kardashian in this just without the large behind. This is from My Bandage Dress and is only £69.99 for both bits which I think is so good! Perfect co-ord to have in the wardrobe as it goes with everything and is perfect for a dressy occasion or for when you just want to look a bit smarter.

Shoes: River Island

Have a fantastic easter weekend guys, I cannot wait to spend it with my family and gorgeous man and I am extremely excited about my easter egg hunt.. I will try not eat too much so I can get back to blogging asap. 

Lots of love,
C xx 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.