Friday 18 April 2014

Co-ord crazy...














So some of you may have realised that I have recently started working with the brand My Bandage Dress. They have taken me on as a sort of in house blogger, I am very excited about all of this so stay tuned for lots more exciting things :) They have the most gorgeous pieces which are so different to anything available on the high street. For example these two amazing co-ords. Couldn't decide which one was my fave so had to get them both up on my blog. All My Bandage Dress piece are made out of amazing quality fabric which is super flattering. For any of you who haven't checked them out you just have to! If you decide to treat yourself use code: SA041410 for 10% off!

All of the above avaliable at: My Bandage Dress
White Shoes: River Island

C xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.