Sunday 13 April 2014

Spring is in the air...














Happy Sunday everyone :) Hope you are having a fab weekend! Nothing better than waking up and realising the sun is shining so I had to get out and blog, especially as I had a weekend full of deliveries and new purchases! Bit of Missguided loving today and another co-ord. I just love this one as its so simple and so it is perfect to be dressed up or down. It also comes in loads of other colours so if yellow isn't for you you will find one that is :) Shop all Missguided co-ords here

As pastels are everywhere at the moment I couldn't resist this purple jacket. It is such a lovely style and perfect for spring as it isn't too thick. I also am yet to own a purple coat so now feel my life is complete haha. If you follow me on insta you will have realised my new obsession with the chunky heels which are everywhere! These white beauties are from a new online store called Public Desire (however currently selling under the name My 1st Wish) definitely worth checking out for some bargain heels.


C xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.