Monday 21 April 2014

Blue Skies...












Hope you all had a fab Easter weekend and are enjoying your bank holiday Monday :) Please excuse the slight farm yard location of these pictures, I have been away this weekend and this was the least rural place I could find. This gorgeous blue playsuit is from the lovely ladies at So In Fashion. Such a fab spring colour and is the perfect style to be dressed up or down. Recently I bought a gorgeous blush colour bag from In Love With Fashion which I have used to death so when I realised it also came in black I had to buy it! They are such useful little bags to have as they go with everything and are probably the closest thing to a Chanel I will get haha. More of my amazing chunky shoes from PrettyLittleThing just had to feature in my post as I cant stop wearing them! I love these black boots as they go with everything and also give an outfit an edgy look. If you are as obsessed with chunky shoes as I am you should definitely check out PrettyLittleThing's new in section as they have some fab ones at the moment. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.