Thursday 10 April 2014

Barbie bag...














So I don't know what the weather is like where you live but down in Buckinghamshire it has been beaut. Makes life as a blogger so much easier as you aren't having to dodge rain showers! Its also means I can start blogging some sunnies again which I have missed! This absolute beauty of a rucksack was sent to me yesterday by the lovely people at Grafea and I just could wait to blog it. I am not normally a fan of rucksacks but being a bit of a pink girl I couldn't resist when the offered me one. I also think it has slightly converted me as it hasn't left my shoulder since. Being real leather it is probably one of the most beautiful things I now own. So thanks again Grafea! Onto my outfit, just something simple today as I have been meaning to blog this gorgeous body from Sabo Skirt for so long. Its just so gorgeous. Not sure if it is still available to buy but I have linked some similar ones below.

Top: Sabo Skirt (similar here)
Jacket: Missguided (similar here)
Sunglasses: Topshop (similar here)

C xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.