Monday 7 April 2014

Yellow flash...












As much as I want warm weather and sunshine I don't know if I am ready to stop wearing beautiful coats like this one from ASOS. Luckily though this one is made from a slightly lighter fabric so should hopefully see me through most of spring, plus the colour just brightens up any day. If you are looking for a new coat I would definitely recommend this one, it also comes in pink! Very tempted. 

On to this amazing co-ord! This was sent to me by the lovely people at Style Jury which is another one of these amazing Australian websites, they just have the best things! If you are after creating a perfect summer wardrobe they are definitely worth checking out! Finally I couldn't wait any longer to get these mega heels from PrettyLittleThing on my blog. Shoes like this are so on trend right now and a little birdie told me (cough, Fiona at PrettyLittleThing) that these will soon be available in pastel pink, swoon!


C xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.