Sunday 31 August 2014

FEELING PEACHY...













Happy Sunday guys! So I have another InTheStyle treat for you guys today, this beautiful peach short suit from Lauren Pope collection. I must say this is probably one of my fave bits from her whole SS14 collection and I am so surprised it has taking me so long to blog it! I just love how effortlessly stylish a short suit looks and teamed with something like a slogan tee gives it a quirky fun vibe! I cannot wait for Lauren's AW14 collection so make sure you keep your eyes peeled on InTheStyle for more info! I was actually planning on styling this with a pair of white slip on plimsolls for a more casual look and it did look super cute but I decided to go with these metallic beauties as the complement the peach colour so well! Don't forget you can get 10% off both the short suit and tee with code: POMMIE10

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.