Tuesday 5 August 2014

THE PINK SHADES OF SUEDE...












Okay so excuse me while I get a little over excited about this gorgeous pink faux suede jacket from Missguided. I didn't think it was possible to love an item so much! It is honestly the most beautiful jacket I currently own! Not only is the colour perfect but it is so so soft and just looks so beautiful on! I can tell I am going to live in this jacket as the weather changes to be a little cooler. It also comes in a beautiful taupe colour (here) which I think I will just have to get as well! Just to make this outfit even better I had to style the jacket with favourite white Missguided trousers. Such a perfect style and I love how the zip is straight up the front. Oh Missguided how I love you!!!

Shoes: H&M

Seeing as I am feeling the Missguided love today I thought I would share with you all my current Missguided wishlist:



No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.