Wednesday 27 August 2014

SUMMER BLUES...













So I know on Wednesdays we should be wearing pink but I just couldn't wait any longer to get my amazing new purple coat from River Island up on the blog. This was my second winter purchase (the first being another winter coat from River Island but you can never have enough coats right?) and I must say I am in love! I love the style as it pretty much hugs you its so cosy and the colour is such a vibrant, stand out purple! I am trying to get away from my overly summery outfits seeing as the weather is now changing (sob) but I couldn't resist blogging this insane co-ord from Bank Fashion. The print and colours as amazing, such a stand out piece! It all just had to be finished off with my cheeky new Wildfox purchase, another pair of their Classic Fox sunnies but they are pink so they had to be mine!

Lipstick: Sleek Cosmetics (here)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.