Monday 25 August 2014

MAKING SHAPES...











So I just managed to get this outfit shot before the heavens opened, thank god! Didn't think the drowned rat look was one to go for today. I have been meaning to blog this beaut co-ord from Pink Soda for so long but have been so busy I haven't got round to it. However if you follow me on insta you may have seen that I have been living in the trouser half as they are soooo comfortable and I just love the print! Instead of just going for the usual bralet and suit combination I thought I would style it with this open top from PrettyLittleThing and I am loving the end result... Maybe not a look for the office or family gathering but super fashionable all the same.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.