Tuesday 5 August 2014

#LOSTINIBIZA...

So a few weeks ago I was asked by ASOS and Wildfox to style up my ultimate Ibiza fashion edit with one perfect beach/poolside get up and one for an all nighter on the 'White Island'. As I am sure you can imagine I was beyond excited when I was given this opportunity as Wildfox has been one of my favourite brands for as long as I can remember! I must say it was super hard to pick the items for my looks as I just love everything in the new Wildfox Lagoon collection. To celebrate the launch of the Lagoon collection ASOS are giving you the chance to win a trip for 2 to Ibiza and a chance to win £150 worth of Wildfox clothing! What more could you want! Check how to win, my edit and all other Wildfox goodness here!


From day:










For me I see a holiday as a chance to really play about with different styles and somewhere like Ibiza is the perfect place to really go all out. Its all about bright colours and stand out swimwear so this turquoise Wildfox bikini is just perfect. The little quote on the bum is my favourite bit. A beach bag is a must have on holiday and I couldn't think of a more perfect one than one that matches your must have Classic Fox sunglasses. The last bit to any beach or pool outfit has got to be a cover up and this rainbow beach jumper is like a dream!

Sunglasses: Wildfox









Going away to somewhere like Ibiza can only mean one thing, you came to party, and for me a casual but stylish outfit is the perfect evening attire. This 'Only You' Wildfox top works perfectly for that with my white high waisted shorts to show off your tan! Converse are a must as heels are just not my thing on a party holiday but something like a head chain can be used to jazz up your outfit instead. Of course there has to be a handy shoulder bag for your phone and makeup and a trusty pair of Classic Fox sunglasses.

Sunglasses: Wildfox
Shorts: River Island (similar here)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.