Thursday 7 August 2014

CHECKERBOARD DENIM...












I think I have an obsession with ripped jeans! This must be like the 10th pair I own but I just love them! So perfect for making an outfit look a bit more fashionable and give a really edgy, cool look to any outfit, well that's what I tell myself anyway! The best thing about ripped jeans is it means the rest of your outfit can be really simple for example I styled these ones with this white bralet from Crusade Clothing and my new favourite jacket from Lily Lulu. The jacket is perfect to take you from summer to autumn as it isn't too heavy and bang on trend right now! The monochrome colour scheme also means it goes with everything! Of course to finish it all off I just had to wear my current fave heels from Boohoo. The faux suede makes them look much more expensive than they are and being nude means there isn't anything they don't go with! Oh and did I mention they are super comfortable, bonus!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.