Sunday 24 August 2014

JUNGLE VIBES...










Happy Sundays guys! I hope you are all having a fab bank holiday weekend and are loving life at the thought of another lie in tomorrow morning, I know I am! I am currently in the process of changing one of the rooms in my house into an office for a sort of 'That Pommie Girl' HQ as clothes are beginning to take over my life so I thought some order must be restored! So in between making numerous Pinterest boards of offices ideas and Ikea furniture I ventured out to blog this tropical beauty from InTheStyle. As I have mentioned before I am super exited that co-ords are carrying on through to Autumn and these slightly longer ones, like this one with a maxi skirt, are perfect for the transition. Although it still has a very summery feel to it it is perfect for some winter layering with something like a beautiful leather jacket and the fact that your legs are covered makes it feel slightly more weather appropriate. Speaking of weather, why in the world does it feel like Autumn has set in about a month early?! Not happy!

Don't forget you can get 10% off this beauty from InTheStyle using code: POMMIE10

Co-ord: InTheStyle

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.