Monday 11 August 2014

LONGLINE LACE...











I am not normally someone who wears skirts during the day but after seeing all the beautiful tennis style skirts around I am learning to love them. This cute cream one is from Boohoo and it also comes in 4 other colours, I now think I need them all! However make sure you go a size up as they come up small! This is another outfit from my Boohoo style edit so everything is from Boohoo. I must say I am very impressed with Boohoo at the moment, I find myself regularly lusting after the new in section especially over all the new jackets and coats that are coming in for autumn, like this amazing longline jacket which is such a versatile colour and gives a really stylish look to any outfit. I think this jacket would also look so cute just with some jeans, a white oversized tee and some converse.


Please don't forget that if you love my blog I have been nominated for 'Best Newcomer' at this years Cosmopolitan blog award and would love it if you could vote for me here.

MONDAY, 11 AUGUST 2014


LONGLINE LACE...












I must say I am not normally a boho chic kinda gal but this skirt may have just converted me, I honestly am so in love with this! I wish I had another holiday planned as this skirt would look so gorgeous as a cover up over a bikini but it does a fab job as making a causal but chic day look. This look comes from part of my '5 days of style' edit for Boohoo that will be going live soon so keep your eye out on the Boohoo website.

Sandals: H&M

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.