Wednesday 6 August 2014

MY GUILTY PLEASURE...











Slightly different look from my usual girly co-ords and ridiculous amounts of pink on the blog today as I was recently sent these amazing Nike Airmax Lunars from ASOS to style up so thought a bit of sports luxe was in order! Believe it or not Nike Airmax's are my weakness, I probably own more pairs than I should but they are the perfect shoes for causal days and great for making your 'lazy' outfit look a bit more fashionable. These are Nikes new 'Lunars' and I must say I am in love! I love the pop of neon pink on these ones but they also come in different colour ways if pink isn't you thing. To keep my outfit simple I thought my fave co-ord from Verity Anne clothing was perfect (which I am living in at the mo!) and teamed with my beautiful new lightweight mac from Boohoo. This mac is just so amazing as it goes with everything and I think it also looks super expensive when actually it is such a bargain!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.